The Mini Refractometer Fruit Sugar Tester is perfect for quickly and easily measuring the sugar content of fruit. This handy little tool is ideal for those with diabetes or other conditions that require them to monitor their sugar intake. It’s also a great way to make sure your fruit is ripe before you eat it.
- Align the Cover Plate with light, and adjust the Focus Adjustment until you see the scale.
- Calibration: Accurate Measurement depends on careful calibration. Please make sure the ambient temperature is about 68 deg; distilled water can be used to calibrate.
- Open the Cover plate. Place 2-3 drops of the distilled water on the prism, then close the cover plate and ensure the water spreads across the prism without any air bubbles or dry spots. Wait for about 30 seconds to let the reading stabilize.
- Look into the eyepiece and turn the calibration screw with the screwdriver until the reading is “0.”
- Clean the prism with a soft cloth, then place 2-3 drops of the liquid sample to be tested on the prism. Then close the cover plate and ensure the water spreads across the prism without any air bubbles or dry spots. Wait for about 30 seconds to let the reading stabilize. Align the prism assembly with the light source. Look into the eyepiece, and you can get the task.
- Please keep the refractometer dry and clean in the box, ensuring reading accuracy and durability.
Measuring range: 0 – 32% Brix.
Reference Temperature: 20degC.
Automatic Compensation Range: 10degC~30degC (50degF~86degF).
What’s in the Box:
1x Mini Refractometer Fruit Sugar Tester